Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back in the Hospital

So my fiancé’s condition flips again and I had to go back to the hospital couch. Seems to be her diabetes and her pregnancy is conflicting a whole lot. It’s rather obvious that her body is getting weaker as the pregnancy progress. As her partner, this is rather painful because I just feel so powerless about the situation. I really hope her condition picks up before next April (which Is the due date). But yea, we decided to rent some movies and watch it again at the hospital. Oh my gosh, I know we have so much time we need to kill but, watching 5,6 movies back to back is such a painful thing to go through! We watched “Orphan” (which was a horrible movie), GI-Joe, Star Trek, Babylon A.D., and some other movies that I totally slept through.

1 comment:

  1. That's a shame, 'cause Star Trek is a good movie. I hope your fiance begins feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete