Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Perspective

So aforementioned, my fiancĂ© is being tutored because she is on bed rest and still had to attend school for insurance reason, which I think is pretty impressive because I really can’t learn outside of class. But more surprising is the tutor. This boy is working on his PhD. Boy? Yes boy. He just turned 18 recently and he is, again, working on this PhD on Mathematics. But he has a great personality and great sense of humor. But listening to his past, to be honest, I really felt bad for him. He was home schooled and pretty much was stuck with his mother until now. Even now, his mother drives him around and why not. I, as someone that went independent since graduated from High School financially, wouldn’t be able to handle being with my parents all the time. Don’t get me wrong though, I love my parents. I just didn’t want to be a financial burden on them. But again, he is working on his PhD at 18. He’s definitely a successor in life. But I guess, this is a perspective difference in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment