Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Peaceful Sunday Afternoon

I thought summer changed to winter really quick, leaving fall out of the group but I was wrong. Sunday was the best day to spend outside of the house, on the patio, reading book or even sleeping. Well, my fiancĂ©, because of her condition, had to meet with a tutor (since she is on bed rest). So 9 o’clock Sunday morning at starbucks, I was watching the car pass on Germantown Parkway in front of the Wolfchase mall. It’s so funny because I rarely spend time without doing anything, but this day was different. I was just watching people drive by, people going to bestbuy and coming out of it. Very peaceful indeed. There was actually a couple that was yelling and screaming at the parking lot, which got my attention. The driver lady totally pushed the guy out and drove off, guy left in fury. That was definitely entertaining. Anyhow, so my Sunday pretty much consist of me being there, meeting with my friend at Sonics (again outside) and talking to my friend ‘til dinner, forgetting that I have to study for my tests for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment