Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Goodbye work?

This December, I am officially graduating and start working! This is an excitement for me because I’ve been offered a job at Hino Motors (a department of Toyota) as an interpreter/translator. Fortunately, because I worked for a Professor here, I had several experience in this field and from that, had confidence. The job starts at December 15th. But there’s one obstacle. I have to quiet my current part-time job. Why this is such a problem? Well, one of my job, I’ve been working for 5 years and another for 3 years. Unfortunately, throughout these long years, I’ve developed an emotional attachment to them. My co-workers are almost like my family and my bosses are like my fathers. It’s just such a burden to have to tell them that I am going to be quitting my current job here for another. But life is harsh and soon or later I have to confess. But I’m definitely not looking forward to that…. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment